I owe a huge thank you to Mary from contrarymom and all of the lovely people who read my blog! Mary, a Liebster nominee herself (Yayy Mary!!), just nominated me for the Liebster award and I couldn’t be more honored. For those of you who may not know, liebster is the German word for beloved, sweetheart, darling (definition courtesy of liebster post by Mary found here).
Anyway, the rules of the award are as follows:
- Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 awesome blogs that have less than 200 followers.
- Post the Liebster Award logo on your blog for all to see.
- Post 11 interesting facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator posted.
- Create 11 questions of your own that you would like your nominees to answer.
Since this is quite a lengthy list and I have just started my summer internship, I will be completing the tasks over the next couple of days so please stay tuned for that! Again, thank you so much to everyone who visits my blog, whether it be for a minute or more, and I truly appreciate all the support and love from the blogging community!