I’m finally back from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico and I wanted to show you what I brought in my makeup bag! We decided to pack as light as possible so I tried to fit as much as I could in this adorable makeup bag that I found at Target a few weeks ago.
I love that this little bag has two zippered compartments and it’s just absolutely adorable!
In one side, I decided to store all my face and some of my eye products.
Here’s what I brought (from left..ish):
- Mini “They’re Real” mascara
- NYC Sunny Bronzer
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Eyeliners in Zero and Demolition
- Rimmel Scandaleyes liner in Nude
- ELF tweezers
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation in W4
- NYX Stick Blush in Hibiscus
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette
- Tarte “Lights, Camera, Splashes” waterproof mascara
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer
- L’Oreal Linear Intense Liquid eyeliner in Black
- Wet n’ Wild liquid eyeliner in Turquoise
I kept my tools and a couple of other miscellaneous items in the other pocket.
- Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in Light
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15
- ELF Brow Gel
- ELF Eyelash Curler
- Suki exfoliating facial cleanser
- Laura Mercier shimmer brick (used for eyeshadow)
- Lancôme eyeshadow quad (neutral colors)
I actually didn’t end up bringing my Laura Mercier and Lancôme quads because I decided at the last minute to bring my Naked palette, but I took these pictures before I left for vacation, so I included them anyway. These two palettes are great to bring as a substitute because they have similar colors to the ones that I use most often from the Naked palette. Unfortunately I couldn’t bear to leave mine at home this time.
I brought my ELF Powder Brush for blending and to apply my powder.
I got this double ended brush in a Bobbi Brown eyeshadow set a friend gave me for my birthday, and I love using this when I go away so I can save space. I use the fluffy side for blending eyeshadow and applying crease colors and the flat side to pat shadow on and apply eyeliner.
I love this Bdellium Pointed Foundation brush so much! It blends out my under eye concealer so well and I love that it doesn’t absorb the makeup.
This is another double ended brush that I love to pieces. This one is from a Sonia Kashuk set my cousin bought me a few years ago for Christmas. One side is a fluffy blush brush and the other is an angled brush that’s great for contouring.
I couldn’t fit my lip products in either of the pouches so I decided to bring 4 in my purse along with my lip balm
The lippies are (from left)
This was definitely more makeup than I needed to bring with me on vacation, but I wanted to have some variety in case I had time in the morning to switch up my look. Thanks for reading! Leave a comment below and tell me what makeup you brought with you on vacation or holiday!