I’ve been craving a new foundation and I picked this one up before I left for my vacation to Puerto Rico. I wanted to get this review up earlier, but somehow I ended up forgetting about it. Anyway, I tried it out for about a week before I left for vacation, and I brought it with me, so I’ve had more than enough time to use it and review it for you!
- I LOVE that this product has a pump! (My all time favorite foundations don’t have pumps and it really irks me!)
- Beautiful bottle shape and it looks so pretty on my makeup table.
- I would describe the consistency as medium because it isn’t as thick as Revlon ColorStay, but it isn’t runny either.
- It has a dewy finish.
- It blends well with a synthetic duo fiber stippling brush or a beauty blender.
- It matches my skin pretty well.
- The line has a wide range of colors covering warm, neutral, and cool undertones, so I’m sure most people will be able to find a good match or at least be able to mix two for a good match.
- The coverage is buildable from light to medium coverage.
- It fades throughout the day, but I don’t mind because I tend to be very active, and sometimes I touch my face more than I should. I don’t look patchy though, and it seems to fade gracefully… if there ever were such a thing for makeup haha!
- I have used a few foundation brushes, a beauty blender, and my fingertips to blend this foundation out and every method worked really nicely. I personally like using my fingers or a brush when I want more coverage and my beauty blender when I don’t want as much coverage.
So far, I really like this foundation and I would recommend it for anyone looking for light to medium coverage that will look natural on the skin.