Although I’m sad October and Blogtober Fest is over, I’m happy that we are now moving steadily into my birthday month! I wasn’t sure if I was going to have time to dress up, or do my makeup for Halloween, since I had such a busy day today. I managed to wear and photograph two Halloween makeup looks today, and I would love to share them with you. Even though Halloween is technically over, I’m sure some people still have Halloween parties to go to tomorrow, since it’s a Friday, so I included a super short tutorials of one of my simple Halloween looks. Enjoy!
This first look is Inspired by the pin-up girls from the 50’s. It seems pretty normal for day to day wear, or even a night out, so I’m not sure it counts, but I didn’t want to go too over board for work.
I actually transitioned from my previous pin-up look to this adorable cheetah in a matter of minutes, so it’s super easy to do and perfect for an impromptu Halloween party at night!
I thought this cute cheetah makeup was really fun and girly, so I actually wore it while I gave out candy to the adorable trick or treaters that came by!
Transition from Pin-Up Girl to Fierce Cheetah:
- Be sure to remove all of your red lipstick with a makeup wipe or paper towel, and moisturize your lips with a really good lip balm.
- Use a black pencil liner to draw a curved upside down triangle shape on the tip of your nose, and fill it in.
- Then take it down the center of your nose where it leads to your cupid’s bow, and draw a line all the way to the very top of your upper lip.
- Now line your top lip with the black eyeliner very precisely and fill it in.
- Using the same black eyeliner draw a couple of dots on each cheek. (You can stop here and be an adorable cat or…)
- Draw a few “u” shapes around the temple and side of your face to create the outline of cheetah spots.
- Use a matte brown shadow and a little bit of orange, if you want, to shade in the “u” shapes and you’re all set!
Rock you’re inner Fierce Cheetah at this year’s Halloween party! I hope you enjoyed these looks and the mini tutorial. Thanks for reading and be sure to enter my giveaway here if you haven’t already! This giveaway closes at 11:59pm Friday, November 1st, 2013 which is…TOMORROW!!