Happy New Year lovelies! I’m back with another look that’s just a little bit more wearable for tonight’s celebrations. I love anything rose gold, so I decided to create a rose gold and purple eyeshadow look that I think would look gorgeous paired with a casual outfit or something a bit more glam. I hope you like it!
How to get the look:
What you need:
Eyeshadow primer or white base
Rose Gold eyeshadow ( I used the pressed eyeshadow amber rush by L’Oreal)
Matte light brown eyeshadow
Plum eyeshadow ( I used ELF baked eyeshadow in Burnt Plum)
Warm purple eyeshadow
Purple pencil liner
MAC Fix Plus or Setting Spray
Let’s jump in!
- Prime your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer or a white base. The white base will allow the colors you layer on top to look more true to color. Set your primer or base with a white eyeshadow to prevent creasing.
- Using a fluffy crease brush, apply the light brown eyeshadow to the crease of the eye.
- Apply the plum eyeshadow using a small precision crease brush to the crease of the eye and outer “v.”
- Deepen the plum color in the outer “v” with the warm purple eyeshadow and blend it slightly into the crease.
- Spray a flat eyeshadow brush with MAC fix plus or any kind of setting spray and dip it into a rose gold eyeshadow. Pack the rose gold eyeshadow on the blank part of the lid right under the crease and into the inner corner.
- Line the upper and lower waterline with a purple eyeliner.
- Mix the plum and warm purple eyeshadows on an angled eyeliner brush and smudge on the outer half of the lower lash line. Smudge a bit of the rose gold eyeshadow on the lower half of the lower lash line and in the inner corner to brighten the look.
- Add some mascara and false lashes and you’re all set to ring in the new year!
I paired this eye look with a matte mauve blush, a nude lipstick, and coral lip gloss. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and as always if you recreate this look, I would love to see pictures so be sure to link your blog below or tag me on instagram @pagebypaigebeauty. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you all have an amazing New Year celebration! See you next year!