Hello lovelies! Valentine’s day is coming up in just a few days, so I thought I would share a few Valentine’s day inspired looks over the next week. Today have a natural, pink-gold makeup look using the Naked 3 eyeshadow palette. I think this look is perfect for a date night out or even for everyday. I don’t wear false lashes on a daily basis, but I have been wearing this look since I got my Naked 3 palette about a month ago. Let’s jump right in!
What I used:
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
NARS Smudgeproof eyeshadow base
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Ardell False Natural lashes in 120
Jordana Fabuliner liquid eyeliner in Black
MAC Viva Glam 3 lipstick (Nude lipstick)
NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel (peachy-pink lip gloss)
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface (Light pink blush)
Get the Look:
- Prime your eyes and apply a thin layer of white base to the entire eyelid and lightly under the lower lash line.
- Using the flat end of the eyeshadow brush that comes with the palette, pat Burnout all over the lid, staying under the crease.
- Next, pat Buzz on the outer half of the lid and blend it slightly into the crease.
- Flip the brush over to the fluffier end, mix Limit and Nooner, and apply it right into the crease. Blend the eyeshadow all the way along the crease from the inner corner to the outer corner.
- Pick up Factory on the same brush, and apply it right to the outer “v” of the eye to deepen the look.
- Use Limit to blend out any harsh lines.
- Flip the brush over again to the flat side, and lightly pat Dust all over the inner and first part of the eye.
- Using a small detail eyeshadow brush, apply Strange and a small amount of Dust to the very inner corner of the eye.
- Mix Nooner and Factory on a small angle brush and line the outer half of the lower lash line. Line the inner part of the lower lash line with Buzz.
- Line the upper lash line with a thin line of liquid eyeliner and curl your lashes. Add a small amount of mascara, so you can see where you need to set your lashes.
- Apply false lashes. I used the Ardell Demi 120’s. Wait for the glue to dry and touch up spots where the band of the lashes is visible. Add mascara to blend your lashes with the fake ones.
Now on to the face and lips!
- Pick up a light pink blush and apply it to the apples of the cheeks and blend up and back toward the hair line. I used the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface.
- Finally, apply a nude lipstick and a peachy-pink gloss to finish off the look. I used MAC VIVA Glam 3 and NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel.
Be sure to fill in your eyebrows, toss a powder and your lip products in your bag, and you’re all set for your Valentine!
I hope you found this tutorial helpful and that you have an amazing Valentine’s Day this year. Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll be doing a few more looks during the week so keep an eye out for those!