I hope you’re enjoying the Valentine’s Day looks I’ve created for you. If you missed the first two you can find them here and here. I’m back with my very last Valentine’s Day makeup look for you. This one was inspired by pictures of the beautiful Victoria’s Secret models. When they’re not sporting dewy skin and natural makeup, they’re usually rocking sultry bombshell smokey eyes and pouty lips. I’ve never recreated a Victoria’s Secret look, so I decided that Valentine’s Day would be the perfect occasion! Hope you like it!
What I used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranet Punk
Elf baked eyeshadow in Plum
Dark brown eyeshadow
L’Oreal pressed pigment in Amber Rush
Black pencil eyeliner
False Lashes (Ardell 120 Naturals)
MAC Viva Glam 3
Kate Moss Rimmel 103
Get the Look:
- Prime your eyelids with your favorite eyeshadow primer and apply a layer of plum base. Build up the color on the lid, but sheer it out toward the crease.
- Pack the plum eyeshadow all over the lid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
- Use a precise crease brush to apply black eyeshadow to the outer “v” of the eye and blend it on to the lid.
- Line the top lash line from the inner corner all the way to the end with a black pencil eyeliner. Smudge it out into the outer “v” where the black eyeshadow was applied.
- Using the flat eyeshadow brush, re-apply the plum eyeshadow all over the lid right on top of the smudged out black eyeliner.
- Using a small smugger brush, mix the plum eyeshadow and the dark brown eyeshadow and apply it to the lower lash line from the inner corner to the outer corner. Make the outer most part of the lower lash line more dramatic by adding a bit of black eyeshadow. Keep adding more plum, brown, or black until you are satisfied with the intensity. Don’t worry about being really neat.
- Line the upper and lower inner water line with black eyeliner, and apply a small amount of rose gold pigment to the inner corners and blend it with the plum eyeshadow.
- Apply mascara and false lashes and you’re all set!
Face and lips:
- Be sure to have a flawless base and apply bronzer all over the skin to warm up the complexion. This will help balance out the dramatic eyes.
- Apply a light mauve blush on to the apples of the cheeks and blend it back along the cheek bone.
- Use a pearly highlighter on the very tops of the cheek bones and blend well.
- Finish off with a swipe of pinky-nude lipstick. I used Rimmel Kate Moss 103 and layered MAC Viva Glam 3 over it for the perfect color.
I hope you all have a great Valentine’s Day! Like this post if you want to see more celebrity inspired makeup looks! What plans do you have for tonight and what kind of makeup will you wear? Thanks for stopping by and I’ll talk to you soon!